Become a computer based assessment venue
Over 250,000 AAT computer based assessments (CBAs) are taken each year. This number continues to increase, along with demand for venues that can offer these assessments.
CBAs provide venues with control and flexibility over their assessment schedules. They are also very easy to administer and as long as you are able to meet our minimum specifications you may be able to become an approved CBA venue.
Why become an AAT approved computer based assessment venue?
- Generate extra income by offering CBAs to students.
- Become associated with one of the largest professional membership bodies offering competency based assessments.
- Enhance your status and reputation by becoming an external CBA venue.
- Expand the range of services you offer.
- Advertise your organisation with AAT.
How to become an approved computer based assessment venue
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing: the full address of the proposed venue; and any experience you have administering computer based assessments.
- If the information you have provided is suitable, we will send you an application form.
- We will evaluate whether your venue: meets the minimum hardware and software requirements; is a suitable environment for delivering assessments; and has the staff to run assessments successfully.
- We will contact you within five days of receiving your form.
- You may be subject to a visit by one of our assessment team before your approval is granted.
- Please allow up to four weeks for the full approval process.
Please note, we don’t approve venues on a permanent basis and may review a venue’s status at any time. If a venue’s status changes, we will notify the venue administrator in writing. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com