FMAAT - fellow membership
Reward yourself with AAT fellow membership
Fellow membership is the highest level of membership you can achieve within AAT. Over 6,000 of AAT’s professional members currently hold this senior status. It recognises senior experience, advanced expertise and sustained professionalism. Members are only eligible to apply for FMAAT status when they have been a MAAT for five years or more.
When you’re a fellow, you will:
- be able to use the letters FMAAT after your name, giving you increased status in the accountancy and wider business world
- have a status that reflects your senior experience and gives you increased recognition with employers
- demonstrate your loyalty to AAT and commitment to ongoing professional development
- be issued with a new certificate to demonstrate your senior status
- continue to receive access to AAT’s wide range of professional benefits and support services.
Access all areas with FMAAT Plus
FMAAT Plus is a gold level benefits and services package designed for fellow members in senior and managerial roles. It is an ‘access all areas’ pass to online and offline resources to increase your knowledge on a range of business and management topics. The FMAAT Plus package costs an additional £60, renewable annually, offering exclusive discounts and interactive e-learning opportunities through your online MyAAT account.