AAT student membership
Becoming an AAT student member is essential so that you can:
- Study the AAT Accounting Qualification
- Sit AAT assessments
- Access resources and support to help you succeed in your studies and progress your career.
Read more about the benefits of student membership
Your MyAAT account gives you interactive services and resources to help you get the most out of AAT.
- Sample assessments and unit overviews to help you study
- E-learning modules and Green Light tests to check your understanding as you go along - try our e-learning links below
- Career tips direct from employers and an online CV builder to put you on the track to career progression
- Access to your assessment results, statements of achievement and information on where AAT can take you.
Join our social community and interact with AAT professional members and other students online wherever and whenever suits you.
- Discuss your studies and swap ideas with other students on the AAT Facebook page. Share photos of your certificates in the AAT Hall of Fame
- Follow @YourAAT on Twitter to stay up to date with accounting and finance news, events, job opportunities and CPD resources. We’ll retweet you when you need study tips and congratulate you on your successes
- Head over to the AAT Discussion Forums, to discuss your studies and career path in more depth with experienced AAT members
- Read our blog, AAT Comment, and sign up to the regular email newsletter. Get articles covering student life, working culture and industry developments
- Add AAT to your LinkedIn profile, and highlight the fact you’re working towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Follow 'YourAAT' on Instagram for coverage of events and motivational images to help you fight procrastination.
As an AAT student member, you'll receive our StudentPlus newsletter in your inbox every month, keeping you informed of events, news and support available to you.
Every other month you’ll receive our Accounting Technician magazine, which has all the latest accountancy and finance news, advice and study tips.
AAT is made up of more than 125,000 student and professional members globally. AAT student members immediately join a community of like-minded individuals to network and share experiences with.
With 46 branches across the UK and more than 350 events each year, there are plenty of opportunities to connect with and seek advice from other members. You might even meet a future employer through the branch network.
Your AAT student membership also gives you access to exclusive discounts on many products and services.