AAT student membership
You need to register as a student member with AAT in order to:
- Study with your training provider
- Sit AAT assessments
- Access a host of resources to help with your studies and career progression.
For only £82 (plus £38 one-off admission fee), you will join the membership body that’s all about you: your support and training; your most promising career moves; and providing you with more opportunities to succeed.
We advise that you register with us as soon as you enrol with your training provider to avoid any delays in taking your assessments. If you are a new student, you can register now. If you need to reinstate your student membership, call 0845 863 0801 to pay your membership fee over the phone.
Read more about the benefits of student membership
Your MyAAT account provides interactive services and resources which will help you get the most out of AAT.
- Practice assessments and guidance documents to help you study.
- E-learning modules and short tests to check your understanding as you go along. Try a few below for free.
- Interactive online CV builder with tips on interviews, videos from employers and more.
- Access to your assessment results, statements of achievement and information on where AAT can take you.
Get more from membership by being part of our social media community, where you can:
- Ask questions and get answers from AAT’s thousands of Facebook fans
- Head over to the AAT Discussion Forums, for more in-depth conversations with experienced AAT members
- Read our blog, AAT Comment, which allows AAT and independent voices to comment on industry issues and give you tips on developing your career
- Follow AAT on Twitter for useful links and updates on AAT events
- Add AAT to your LinkedIn profile, and display the fact you’re working towards a professional accountancy qualification.
You'll receive much more than a learning programme and qualification as an AAT student member. Further benefits include being sent Accounting Technician magazine every other month, which has all the latest news, advice and study tips.
You'll also receive our monthly e-newsletter StudentPlus which will you informed of student events and developments in the AAT membership world.
As soon as you join AAT as a student member, you’re part of a much larger framework and will have access to Branch network activities, offering support, invaluable contacts and seminars in your area.
With more than 350 events a year at 46 UK-wide branches, there are plenty of opportunities to connect with other members and even potential employers.
Get more from your AAT student membership by paying less on a range of other items, with AAT.