Flexible study options
How and where to study
With AAT, you can study full-time, part-time, from home or online. You can find an AAT approved training provider that offers your preferred type of training by using our online service. Wherever you’re based and however much time you can devote to training, AAT can offer a location and type of course tailored to suit your needs, from further education colleges to private training providers.
Rest assured that you’ll be learning with the best. All AAT training providers are required to meet our stringent standards for approval, with training quality ensured by our regular and frequent checks.
Choosing the right training provider
- What type of training do they offer; full-time, part-time or distance learning?
- Which levels of the AAT qualification are taught?
- What books, assessments and other items does the course fee include?
To get started with your training, you will need to:
- choose a training provider
- enrol on your chosen course
- register with AAT as a student member.