Register as an AAT student
If you've decided to study with AAT, you'll need to start by registering as a student.
- Read the instructions below and register for AAT Access
- Read the instructions below and register for the AAT Accounting Qualification
- Download the Certificate in Bookkeeping application form (PDF) to register for the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Download the Award in Computerised Accounting application form (PDF) to register for the AAT Level 2 Award in Computerised Accounting
If you want more information about the qualifications, contact the Student Recruitment team on 0845 863 0802 or email email@example.com.
Before you start
If you've completed previous qualifications, check our list of accepted qualifications (PDF) to see if you are entitled to any exemptions. If you hold any of these qualifications, please speak to your training provider. You can also email the Membership Support team or call 0845 863 0801 (UK) or +44 (0)20 7397 3001 (outside UK).
Before you register, you need to have chosen your AAT qualification and enrolled at an AAT Approved training provider. You can search for an approved AAT training provider.
To register online, please have ready:
- The name of your AAT Approved training provider
- Your email address
- Your Unique Learner Number (ULN) or Scottish Learner Number (SLN)
- A valid payment code (provided by your training provider) or credit/debit card details.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Solo and Electron. We do not accept American Express or Diners cards.
The student registration is a 9 step process and takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
Your MyAAT account
Once you've registered, you'll have instant access to your MyAAT account, with exclusive access to e-learning, sample assessments, career support, membership resources and discounts.