The AAT branch network
The AAT branch network is here to support you throughout your career in accounting and finance.
Our 48 AAT branches (and counting), as well as 1 International branch in Botswana, are run by over 300 volunteer members.
Each branch runs events in all areas of accounting throughout the year, usually during evenings and weekends.
Why get involved?
Attending local branch events is a great way to:
- Meet AAT members in your area
- Network with accounting professionals
- Find local business opportunities
- Gain CPD in relevant areas of finance
- Share ideas and best practice
- Gain advice on career development.
Find an event near you
Branch events are free to attend and are open to anyone with an interest in accounting and finance.
- Core technical updates on tax, payroll and more
- Career development
- Personal development.