Join our approved training provider network
Every business requires highly trained and skilled accountancy and finance professionals, but those professionals can only reach their potential with the right training. We work with the best training providers who can guide AAT students through their training, and forward into successful careers.
Join a respected in-demand brand
AAT qualifications are part of the Qualification Credit Framework (QCF), so you know they’re based on the most up to date standards.
- The AAT Accounting Qualification
- AAT Access - Business and finance skills
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (QCF)
- AAT Level 2 Award in Computerised Accounting
We’ll give you all the support you need to deliver AAT qualifications, take on extra students and generate additional income for your venue. What's more, you can benefit from a strong network of approved training providers and a range of continuing professional development events for you to keep your skills fresh.
Register your interest with AAT
To receive the correct expression of interest form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information about your centre:
- Centre name and full postal address including postcode
- Full landline telephone number
- Centre website address
- A list of qualifications you currently offer
- Details of any other awarding bodies you currently work with.
On receipt of a completed expression of interest form that meets all the criteria, we will send you the full application pack for AAT centre approval - this is the next step of the AAT approval process.
Download the list of costs to become an approved AAT training provider (PDF) in the UK and internationally.