PQ Magazine are looking for nominations for their 2013 Awards.
Join 2012 AAT award winners Ria-Jaine Sarrington, Victoria Hitchcock and Ceris Williams by nominating yourself for next year's awards. You can also nominate other people and organisations for awards.
To enter, you'll need to write no more than 250 words explaining why you should win. Don't forget to make it clear which award category you are entering.
These are the award categories:
- PQ of the Year
- Distance Learning Student of the Year
- NQ of the Year
- Student Body of the Year
- Accountancy Website of the Year
- Accountancy College of the Year - private sector
- Accountancy College of the Year - public sector
- Lecturer of the Year - private sector
- Lecturer of the year - public sector
- Study Resource of the Year
- Boss of the Year
- Accountancy Team of the Year
- Accountancy Personality of the Year
How to enter
You can either download an application form from www.pqmagazine.co.uk, email your entry to email@example.com or write to the editor at PQ magazine, 4th Floor, Central House, 142 Central Street, London EC1V 8AR.
The deadline for nominations is Friday 12 December 2012.
Ria-Jaine Sarrington (and her Mum) winner of PQ of the Year 2012