AAT Professional Member Awards 2018: the winners revealedFriday, June 8, 2018
AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) has announced the winners of the AAT Professional Member Awards 2018, the second annual awards to celebrate success across all forms of AAT membership.
The winners were announced at a sparkling gala dinner on Thursday 7 June, held during the AAT Annual Conference at the De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, Berkshire.
Winners in full
- AAT Branch of the Year: East Surrey
- AAT Champion of the Year: Angela Demoore
- Licensed Member of the Year: Kim Hughes
- Professional Member of the Year (AATQB): Andrew Murray
- Professional Member of the Year (MAAT): Nicola Norman
- Professional Member of the Year (FMAAT): Hayley Lavens
- Highly Commended: Coral Hamze
- Rising Star of the Year: Brandon Yeadon
- Highly Commended: Gemma Fosbrook
Nicky Fisher, President, AAT, added:
The winners that we are honouring at these awards, and indeed those shortlisted, have all worked tirelessly to innovate and embrace the opportunities to be inventive.
The exceptional calibre of our winners demonstrates a high level of excellence in the accounting industry, and an embodiment of the commitment these members show to AAT and to the wider profession. We would like to congratulate them all.