Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
- Assessments continuing as normal: We expect AAT assessments to remain available during the national restrictions in effect in England from 5 November. Read more about assessments during coronavirus.
- Helpful resources: See our coronavirus resources page for articles and guides to help you and your business through this difficult period.
- Remote invigilation allows students to sit assessments from their own home. We're working towards introducing it for some of our assessments where appropriate. Read our dedicated page on remote invigilation.
- Calculated results: We've calculated results for students who could reasonably have been expected to complete the Foundation Certificate in Accounting or Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business this summer. Read our dedicated page about calculated results.
- Extensions to AAT membership renewals: We have granted extensions to specific groups. Find out which groups are eligible.
We'll keep you up to date through social media and your regular emails.
Contact us for general enquiries
Our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17.00 UK time.
Thinking of joining AAT?
If you're a training provider or assessment centre
Already registered with us or have another enquiry?
(Please note: we are currently not working in the office and have no access to post. Please contact us by the other means above.)
140 Aldersgate Street
Registered charity no.1050724