Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
- Assessments restarting: AAT assessments are now available again. Read about how this works.
- Helpful resources: See our coronavirus resources page for articles and guides to help you and your business through this difficult period.
- Remote invigilation allows students to sit assessments from their own home. We're working towards introducing it for some of our assessments where appropriate. Read our dedicated page on remote invigilation.
- Calculated results: We'll calculate results for students who could reasonably have been expected to complete the Foundation Certificate in Accounting or Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business this summer. Read our dedicated page about calculated results.
- Extensions to AAT membership renewals: We have now granted extensions to specific groups. Find out which groups are eligible.
We'll keep you up to date through social media and your regular emails.