Last updated 4 January 2022
Updates in relation to Covid-19 will be announced on this page, through AAT social media, and through your regular emails.
AAT assessments and Covid-19 restrictions
On 25 February the government confirmed that assessments should continue to take place, subject to Public Health England guidance.
As such, all of AAT’s assessments will continue to be available as usual, providing they can be delivered in line with relevant government regulations and restrictions.
Social distancing guidance for running assessments
Given the relaxation of Covid-19 rules in England, we've taken the decision to withdraw the social distancing guidance that was previously published. However, assessment centres should continue to follow the guidance of the countries that they operate in. AAT may reintroduce the guidance if required.
Finding an assessment venue
If you need to find an assessment venue use our dedicated service.
We've made some of our assessments available to sit remotely where appropriate.
How we're supporting you
We recognise that your needs during this time may have changed and appreciate that hundreds of you have taken the time to make suggestions on ways we can support you. We've created resources to help you and your business, including:
- more online events for AAT students and training providers
- AAT Comment Coronavirus resource hub for news and advice to support members and employers through the Covid-19 situation
- a coronavirus category on AAT Knowledge Hub for professional members
- an enhanced webinar programme for professional members.
If you're facing financial difficulties
We understand that many of our members have had their income impacted during this time, and we provide a range of options that you can take advantage of to make your fee more manageable. This includes Direct Debit instalments, and reduced fees for eligible full members, fellow members and AAT Licensed Accountants. If you pay your own fee, you may also be eligible for tax relief.
While normality is beginning to resume, we'll be in touch should anything change and we'll share any updates on this page. But if you need us, please get in touch by email or give us a call. You can also follow AAT on Twitter and on Facebook.
- Students: we’ll keep you up to date via your regular AAT Weekly email.
- Training providers: please speak to your Regional Account Manager. We will keep you updated via your regular SummingUp emails.
- Members: we’ll keep you up to date via your regular AAT News email.
- Employers: we’ll keep you up to date via AAT Employer News or alternatively you can get in touch with our employer team: email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0) 203 735 2434.
Thank you for your support.