AAT's customer commitment
Our aim is to exceed our customer expectations by providing outstanding service and support across each of our contact channels.
- listen so we understand your needs
- be personable, empathetic, positive and professional
- be impartial and undertake all aspects of our work fairly
- ensure our team is competent to handle your enquiry.
Your commitment to us
So we can provide you with the best possible service, we ask that you:
- appreciate and treat our staff with respect
- quote your AAT membership or training provider number whenever you contact us
- provide us with complete and accurate information
- keep the information we hold for you up to date via your MyAAT account
- ask us to explain anything that may not be clear.
Our core behaviours
Our customer commitment is underpinned by AAT's core behaviours, which set the tone and expectation for our customers.
We all deliver quality output on time.
AAT expects high standards of competence and professional conduct from all of its members. Every AAT member must adhere to our Code of Professional Ethics.