The Training Provider Advisory Group
From the qualifications we offer to how we communicate with you, the Training Provider Advisory Group will play a vital role in how AAT develops over the next 12 months and beyond.
With over 500 training providers delivering AAT qualifications, all operating in different sectors, it's important that can adapt to their wants and needs. Our aim is to help you to raise teaching standards and help you support the thousands of students you help progress through the qualifications every year.
Applications are currently closed, but if you're a training provider delivering AAT qualifications please keep an eye on your SummingUp emails, which will let you know when we're looking to recruit members again.
Aims and purpose
Build a strong, supportive training provider community to consult with on future plans, creating a clear voice for training providers within AAT.
Provide a forum to support evidence-based decision making.
Discuss ideas and strategies to support training providers and help with student acquisition and retention.
Maintain and increase training provider engagement through discussion, debate, and collaboration.
We're asking for applicants to be committed to the Training Provider Advisory Group for a 12-month period.
- Four meetings per year (our aim is to hold a meeting every quarter).
- Three online meetings and one face-to-face meeting (with all expenses covered).
- Each meeting will last 90 minutes maximum.
- The meetings are designed to be focused on qualifications, communications, new developments, student experience, and employer feedback.
- After all four meetings have concluded, we'll begin the next phase of recruitment for the following 12 months.
Applications are currently closed
We'll update you in your SummingUp email when we're looking to recruit members again.