Get your free course guide
Enquire with us today to receive everything you need to know to get started.
You'll find information on choosing a qualification and where to study, through to salary expectations and career opportunities.
Why choose AAT qualifications?
- An AAT accounting qualification can increase your earning potential by as much as 42%.*
- Gain practical, real-world accounting and finance skills demanded by employers.
- They're a great progression route into professional membership and chartered studies.
- Advance your career: whether you’re starting out or chasing a promotion, AAT on your CV will open up opportunities.
- Our qualifications are open to everyone, regardless of age or experience.
- Learn in a way that suits you with our flexible, cost-effective training options, avoiding university debt.
* Based on the average basic median salary of an AAT foundation student compared with an AAT full member. Source: AAT Salary Survey 2021.
3. Decide how you want to learn
Our qualifications are offered by training providers across the world. Study in a classroom, online or through blended learning, which combines face-to-face with online study.
4. Find a training provider
Choose a training provider that meets your needs. Cost is important, but also consider their intake dates, types of learning platforms and the range of support they offer.
is just a phone call away
Speak to one of our advisors:
Our lines are open Monday to Friday 09.00–17.00 UK time.