Job title: Tutor/ Assessor (AAT qualifications)
Job type: Full time
Salary: up to £32,634
Employer: Learning Unlimited
Location: Chesterfield area - remote working from home
Closing date: 10 December 2021
PURPOSE OF THE POST
The post holder will:
- Deliver skills and knowledge training through motivational and inspirational teaching to enable learners to make exceptional progress and achieve the course objectives.
- Provide a highly professional and customer friendly service to ensure commercial customers enjoy their course and provide recommendations for ongoing commercial growth.
- Support learners and undertake general administrative duties associated with departmental processes.
- At all times carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with the College's Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety policies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Produce schemes of work to ensure clear schedule of delivery is available and progress towards course objectives is clear.
- Work effectively together with classroom based, work based and cross-college colleagues as one team, respecting and valuing each other to deliver outstanding services to students.
- Deliver high quality learning experiences which enable learners to develop in their learning of new technical skills and knowledge in line with course objectives.
- Develop and evaluate learning materials and assignments appropriate to a range of learning situations.
- Flexibility to teach in a variety of geographic locations, deploying an appropriate range of teaching and learning styles to the demographics of the group.
- Liaison with any associated awarding bodies or external bodies for maintaining professional standards, coordination of any external assessments or examinations, and supporting any EQA visits.
- Marking of any learners work within limited timeframes, providing developmental feedback and opportunities to stretch learners’ ability.
- Maintain administrative records, and internal systems, including registers, records of work, learner progress and any other records which may be required from time to time.
- Where required, teach, assess and/or IQA on other work-based qualifications within the remit of own skills capacity, building a good rapport with learners and engaging employers in learning programmes.
- Support the production and development of commercial sales tools that support the sales team to promote commercial courses.
- Ensure that the sales team has the skill level, knowledge and tools to present sales solutions that positively differentiates Learning Unlimited from competitors.
- Where necessary, act as a commercial specialist to present a high quality sales proposal for our customers and prospects.
- Participate in the College Quality Assurance process in order to evaluate the effectiveness of programmes.
- Provide advice and guidance, both internally and to prospective learners’, on the content and opportunities the course provision provides, advising internally on any suggested entry requirements for optimum customer service.
Please send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org