There is currently a high demand for tutors so it is a good time to move roles. There are also many opportunities to increase the hours that you work. Many training providers rely on a mix of part and full-time staff to teach and administer the AAT qualification, and some tutors work part-time at two or more centres as this meets their needs.
Download our tutor vacancy request form (DOC) if you wish to advertise on our site, free of charge.
For more information about this service please email us at email@example.com
Details of current vacancies are listed below.
Job title: AAT Trainer/Assessor (Levels 2 & 3)
Job type: Full Time
Salary: Attractive salary plus bonus
Training provider name: Solvo Vir
Solvo Vir is currently looking for an experienced and qualified Trainer/Assessor to become part of our AAT team. You will be responsible for delivering apprenticeship training and assessment support on the Level 3 Assistant Accountant programme and classroom delivery of AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping and Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accountancy for learners.
You will be based from home and will be required to travel to external client businesses and will support the development of learner portfolios, helping them to successfully achieve their qualifications within the set timescale.
As an AAT Trainer/Assessor you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering training programmes and workshops
- Supporting learners to complete their AAT qualifications
- Observing and assessing candidates in their workplace
- Interviewing candidates and examining their portfolios of evidence
- Providing feedback and offering advice
- Maintaining records of candidates' progress
- Attending standardisation meetings with other assessors once a month
- Completing reviews with learners
- Building relationships with employers
- Developing repeat business with employers
The successful candidate will have successfully completed an A1 Award, CAVA, TAQA, IQAM or equivalent, and have an accountancy background. Experience of delivering AAT qualifications spanning Levels 2-3 and accountancy apprenticeship standards is required. Experience of delivering AAT Level 4 is desirable.
Please send your full CV to Jennifer Bennett.
Closing date: 30 April 2019
Job title: Senior Training Advisor - Accountancy
Job type: Full time – 37 hours per week
Salary: £28,851 - £31,522 plus a wide range of employee benefits
Training provider name: Carlisle College
Carlisle College is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic individual to work as part of an innovative team. The successful applicant will plan, deliver, and assess Apprentice training programmes and assist in the marketing of Apprentice programmes to industry. The post holder will be expected to deliver teaching and training sessions in support or apprenticeship/curriculum related activities in Accountancy. The College offers an excellent pension scheme (LGPS) and the post holder will receive up to 43 days’ paid leave per annum (pro-rata).
Skills and Qualifications required:
- 5 GCSE's A-C Grade including English and Maths
- Level 4 Qualification in a related vocational area
- PGCE/Cert Ed, or equivalent qualification, or willingness to work towards. Training can be provided in-house through our teacher training programme in partnership with UCLAN
- A2/A1 or equivalent qualifications or willingness to work towards
- V1 qualification or willing to work towards
- Recent relevant industry experience
Please visit our website for further details. Carlisle College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving a truly representative workforce and therefore welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
All successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Please send your full CV.
Closing date: 24 May 2019
Job type: Part-time (1 day a week)
Salary: Approximately £30 p/h
Location: Guildford College, Stoke Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1EZ
Job title: AAT Lecturer
Guildford College is currently looking for an experienced and qualified AAL Lecturer to become part of our AAT team.
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a V1 or A1 Award, IQAM or equivalent, and have an accountancy background. Familiarity with AAT qualifications is preferred.
Apply: Please send your full CV
Closing date: Ongoing