There is currently high demand for tutors so it is a good time to move roles. There are also many opportunities to increase the hours that you work. Many training providers rely on a mix of part- and full-time staff to teach and administer the AAT qualification, and some tutors work part-time at two or more centres as this meets their needs.
If you have a tutor vacancy that you wish to advertise, you can do this free of charge on our website; all you need to do is complete our vacancy request form.
For more information about this service please email us at email@example.com.
Details of current vacancies are listed below.
Job title: AAT Part Time Lecturer - Part-time (negotiable hours)
Job type: Permanent, part time
Salary: £18.10 ph (£22.96 ph inclusive of holiday pay)
Training provider name: Shipley College
Location: Salt Building, Victoria Road, Saltaire BD18 3LQ
Job details: Shipley College is currently looking for an experienced and qualified Tutor to become part of our AAT team.
Shipley College is situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire and is committed to high standards, encouraging staff and students to do their best and to aim high. Shipley College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate will have the ability to teach up to AAT Levels 3, have a relevant accounting qualification (e.g CIMA, AAT, ACCA) and relevant occupational competence.
This role includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Planning and delivering modules in AAT Accountancy.
- Coordinating some of the provision, providing guidance, support and tutorship for learner groups including apprentices and individuals, as appropriate
- Meeting both external and internal quality assurance standards for all programmes
- Carrying out required academic administration duties.
You should possess:
- The ability to teach up to Level 4 of the AAT award
- Relevant accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA, AAT, ACCA etc.)
- Relevant occupational competence
- Teaching qualification
- Ideally some understanding of apprenticeships, although training can be given
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a V1 or A1 Award, IQAM or equivalent, and have an accountancy background. Familiarity with AAT qualifications is preferred.
Apply: Please visit the Shipley College website for further information and to apply.
Closing date: 17 September 2018 at 12 noon.