Reward yourself with AAT fellow membership
Fellow membership is the highest level of membership you can achieve within AAT. Over 6,000 of AAT’s professional members currently hold this senior status. Our fellow members have senior experience, advanced expertise and sustained professionalism. Members can apply for FMAAT status when they have been a MAAT for five years or more.
When you’re a fellow, you will:
- Be able to use the letters FMAAT after your name, giving you increased status in the accountancy and wider business world
- Have a status that reflects your senior experience and gives you increased recognition with employers
- Demonstrate your loyalty to AAT and commitment to ongoing professional development
- Be issued with a new certificate to demonstrate your senior status
- Continue to receive access to AAT’s wide range of professional benefits and support services
To become an AAT fellow member (FMAAT), you will need to pay an admin fee. Your annual membership fee is payable when your existing membership subscription expires. The current fees are:
|Fee type||Cost applicable from 01 January 2017|
|FMAAT - annual membership fee (Premium optional)||£152 (£201 for premium)|
|FMAAT - admin fee||£45 (£40 for online application)|
|Total cost||£197 (£246 for Premium members)|
Access all areas with FMAAT Premium
As a FMAAT Premium member, you’ll get Access to ManagementDirect and discounts off AAT events:
- Access to ManagementDirect - the additional CPD resources will help you develop and enhance your skills in business and management
- Receive a £50 discount on the AAT Annual Conference two day residential conference package, plus an additional 10% discount off one AAT CPD event each year - view the range of events available to you and see which ones meet your development needs.
Reinstate your membership
If you have previously been an AAT fellow member, download the fellow membership reinstatement form (PDF) to join us again.