Find a training provider outside the UK
Once you’ve decided your preferred study style, choose a training provider. These AAT Approved training providers deliver AAT qualifications in the following countries.
- Arthur Portland
- BA ISAGO University (Francistown)
- BA ISAGO University (Gaborone)
- Botho University Pty Ltd (Gaborone)
- Botswana Accountancy College (Francistown)
- Botswana Accountancy College (Gaborone)
- Gaborone University College of Law and Professional Studies
- GIPS (Gaborone)
- Imperial School of Business & Science
- Institute of Development Management
- Rankuke Investment (PTY) Limited
Choose a training provider
AAT Approved training providers are happy to advise without obligation, so students should compare providers and ask questions to ensure they match their study needs.
Training provider fees vary depending on the delivery of the course (classroom or distance learning) and the study support they offer, which can include tutor guidance and feedback, course materials and online resources. While cost is an important consideration, students should pick which study method and training provider will give them the best chance of achieving the qualification.
Next step: register with AAT
Once enrolled with a training provider, learners will need to register as a student with AAT.
On registration, students will need to pay AAT fees for their course. This will enable them to access exclusive AAT study materials and sit assessments.