Developing finance and accounting skills
If you wish to develop your own finance skills, or those of your team, we can help.
- Our qualifications are developed and delivered by respected global organisations.
- We develop practical, real world skills, vital to every organisation.
- We help build successful careers in finance and accountancy.
- We offer flexible training solutions to work around work and life commitments.
AAT and ISCA in partnership
We have formed a partnership with ISCA to offer students in Singapore:
- the Accredited Accounting Technician programme, offering practical, work-based accounting and finance qualifications
- a route into both ISCA affiliate membership and AAT full membership on completion.
Hear from an ISCA AAT student how studying the qualification helped her get a job.
How do I find out more?
For further information on the ISCA Accredited Accounting Technician Diploma, visit the ISCA website. You will find information on the qualification structure, the benefits of studying and useful FAQs.
You can also contact ISCA Pathways Development and Qualifications Department at :
- t: (65) 6597 5610
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org