At AAT, we are committed to investing in our staff. We support, develop and encourage our people to ensure everyone gets the most out of their job and works as effectively as possible.
AAT benefits and compensation
Our benefit and compensation packages are designed to attract, inspire and retain staff.
As an AAT employee, your hard work and commitment will be recognised with:
- Generous annual leave entitlements, in addition to statutory bank holidays and two discretionary days over Christmas
- Group Personal Pension Scheme whereby AAT will contribute up to a maximum of 10.15%
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental pay
- Interest free season ticket loan (upon completion of probationary period)
- Plus many more attractive benefits
The right fit
We are looking for people who are motivated and genuinely want to make a difference to our members and wider customers. We work collaboratively throughout AAT and therefore we want people who are excited about achieving results as a team.
At AAT we are:
- Customer focussed
- Care about what we do and how we do it
- Take pride in what we do
If this sounds like the type of organisation and environment in which you'd like to work, AAT will be a great choice for your career.
How to apply
To apply for any of the jobs below click on the 'Apply for this job' button, make sure you state which job you are applying for and attach your CV and covering letter.
No current vacancies.
Are you interested in becoming an AAT Marker?
AAT work with Preferred Suppliers for all recruitment. If you would like to work with us as a supplier, please email all supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Cold calls will not be accepted).