We are always looking to welcome new people to our team, who can continue to grow and develop themselves and their skills. Opportunities exist for staff at all levels to develop a career at AAT.
- Membership Advisor (Retention) job pack (PDF) - closing date Friday 4 December at 5pm
- Centre advisor job pack (PDF) - closing date Friday 11 December at 12pm
- Regulatory Committee Members job pack (PDF) - closing date Monday 14 December at 9am
AAT work with Preferred Suppliers for all recruitment. If you would like to work with us as a supplier, please email all supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Cold calls will not be accepted).
Are you interested in becoming an AAT Marker?
- Work for the UK’s leading professional body offering skills-based accountancy and finance qualifications.
- Make a valuable contribution to the AAT assessment process.
- Work from home and boost your income.