Disciplinary outcome: Bronwen Jones
Order by consent
In the matter of
Bronwen Jones MAAT
31 October 2023
Bronwen Jones' conduct was found to be in breach of the Code of Professional Ethics and to have posed a risk to the public and/or undermine public confidence in the Association and its members as follows:
1. For an unknown period up until on or around 20 March 2023, she provided Company Secretarial Services whilst not licensed to do so
2. For an unknown period up until on or around 13 March 2023 she did not document her firm’s ongoing client due diligence measures as is required under the Money Laundering Regulations in force.
Grounds for disciplinary action existed and the matter was suitable for exercise of the Investigations Team's powers under the Disciplinary Regulations.
Bronwen Jones is hereby:
1. Reprimanded for a period of two years
2. Fined £1,000
3. Deemed ineligible to hold fellow membership status for a period of two years
4. Warned about her future conduct.
Bronwen Jones passively consented to the decision of the Investigations Team in accordance with Regulation 6 of the Disciplinary Regulations.