Disciplinary outcome: Kevin Green
Order by consent
In the matter of
Mr Kevin Green FMAAT
7 November 2022
- He failed to comply with his obligations under the relevant Money Laundering Regulations while providing accountancy services to the public, specifically:
- From an unknown date until on or around 23 December 2021, he did not apply and/or record adequate client due diligence measures in respect of one or more clients; and/or
- From an unknown date until on or around 23 December 2021, he failed to carry out and/or record ongoing monitoring in respect of one or more clients.
- For an unknown period until on or around 23 December 2021, he provided trust or company services without being licensed by AAT or registered with HMRC to do so.
Grounds for disciplinary action existed and the matter was suitable for exercise of the Investigations Team's powers under the Disciplinary Regulations.
- Reprimanded, with the reprimand to remain live on his record for a period of two years/24 months.
- Fined £2,500.00.
Investigations Team in accordance with Regulation 6 of the Disciplinary Regulations.