Why become a FMAAT status holder?
As the highest AAT designation you can achieve, FMAAT status showcases your senior experience and advanced expertise.
Your FMAAT status will:
- Enhance your status and credibility within the industry
- Connect, network and share insight with other senior professionals
- Demonstrate your commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date
How to apply
Applying for your FMAAT status online is easy. All we will ask you to provide is:
- Your details – confirm your details and complete the suitability information.
- Work experience – tell us about your senior or managerial experience over the past five years
- A professional reference – so that we can verify your eligibility
- Your admission fee – your new FMAAT fees won’t be due until the next time you renew.
Get recognition for the hard work that you’ve invested into your career and enjoy the rewards that come with being a FMAAT status holder.
For help completing your application, download our handy step by step guide or call us on +44 (0)20 3735 2413. Lines are open 09.00 to 17.00 (UK time), Monday to Friday.