This training programme will help you understand the purpose of financial documents and processes. Day-to-day business requires a lot of customer and supplier documentation. It will show you how to keep records so that you can work effectively, remain compliant and keep your accountant happy.
What it covers
- Customer documentation and records.
- Supplier documentation and records.
- Recording receipts and payments in the cashbook and checking bank activities.
Skills you'll gain
After completing the making sense of financial documents training programme, you'll be able to:
- understand the purpose of financial documents from invoices through to bank reconciliations
- keep records so that they can work effectively and remain compliant.
Length and certification
The training programme runs for one day. You’ll receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the programme.
We currently have no upcoming dates for this training programme.
|1. Customer documentation and records|
|2. Supplier documentation and records|
|3. Recording receipts and payments in the cashbook, and checking bank activities|
This AAT Essentials training programme can be delivered either as an open training programme or in-house for your staff.
Reserve your place on this open AAT Essentials programme.