Finance for non-finance managers (AAT Essentials training)
This course provides a basic grounding in key financial areas, as well as analysing financial performance to help managers meet these requirements more effectively.
It's suitable for managers who have financial responsibilities and need to understand the content of financial statements and reports used in business, and learn to interpret this information and use it to manage day-to-day business activity.
What it covers
Understanding the income statement account and statement of financial position
Using information from the income statement account and statement of financial position
Using budgets to manage business activity
After completing the course, delegates will be able to:
- understand basic financial documents used in business
- interpret the information in these documents, and use it to manage day-to-day business activity
- be more effective in their managerial role
- have more informed conversations with finance colleagues to remove the risk of miscommunication or misunderstanding
- provide more insightful reports based on financials
- make basic finance decisions without leaning too heavily on finance staff, allowing them to focus on other business priorities.
The course runs for one day.
In-house courses for staff
AAT Essentials courses are delivered by our approved expert trainers. These sessions are perfect for groups of staff that require the same training and can be organised:
- at your offices
- at an external location of your choosing
- as an online session.
Register your interest
Quickly fill out our enquiry form so we can help you with the next steps.
Open courses for individuals
If you want to book onto a course as an individual, we run open AAT Essentials courses on a regular basis. These are our upcoming dates.
|Tuesday 14 June||Live online course||1 day||£360|
|Thursday 14 July||Live online course||1 day||£360|
|Thursday 28 July||Live online course||1 day||£360|
|Thursday 25 August||Live online course||1 day||£360|
|Thursday 29 September||Live online course||1 days||£360|