Budgeting (AAT Essentials training)
This course will help you prepare budgets, learn how to make informed budgeting decisions and effectively communicate financial information to key stakeholders. It's ideal for managers who have, or will have, budgetary responsibilities.
What it covers
Cash flow budgets
Using budgets to manage and control the business
After completing the budgeting course, delegates will have learned:
- to prepare budgets and make informed budgeting decisions
- to effectively communicate financial information to business partners and the bank
- to have more informed conversations with finance colleagues to remove the risk of miscommunication or misunderstanding
- to provide more insightful reports based on financials
- increased confidence and effectiveness when using budgets.
Length and certification
The course runs for one day. Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the programme.
In-house courses for staff
AAT Essentials courses are delivered by our approved expert trainers. These sessions are perfect for groups of staff that require the same training and can be organised:
- at your offices
- at an external location of your choosing
- as an online session.
Register your interest
Quickly fill out our enquiry form so we can help you with the next steps.
Open courses for individuals
If you want to book onto a course as an individual, we run open AAT Essentials courses on a regular basis. These are our upcoming dates.
|Tuesday 7/Wednesday 8 December||Live online course||2 half days||£300|
|Thursday 20 January 2022||Live online course||1 day||£300|
|Monday 7 March 2022||Live online course||1 day||£300|
|Tuesday 15/Wednesday 16 March 2022||Live online course||2 half days||£300|