This training programme will improve your effectiveness in managing the inflow and outflow of cash in your business.
The availability of cash enables a business to survive and prosper and is the primary indicator of business health. You will learn how to record receipts and payments, and correctly reconcile your bank statements and cash receipts book. This will help you to protect the financial security of your business.
What it covers
- Cash and the cash budget.
- Monitoring and controlling cash flows.
- Cash flow and credit customers.
Skills you'll gain
After completing the managing cash flow training programme, you'll be able to:
- improve your effectiveness at managing the inflow and outflow of cash
- record receipts and payments, and correctly reconcile your bank statements and cash receipts book
- help you to protect the financial security of your business.
Length and certification
The training programme runs for one day. You’ll receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the programme.
|Date||Location and provider||Duration||Price|
|Wednesday 8 July||Bournemouth - Arnold Accounting & Bookkeeping Services Ltd||1 day||£200|
|1. Cash and the cash budget|
|2. Monitoring and controlling cash flows|
|3. Cash flow and credit customers|
This AAT Essentials training programme can be delivered either as an open training programme or in-house for your staff.
Reserve your place on this open AAT Essentials programme.