AAT face-to-face events cancelled: online courses available
AAT Essentials courses are available and enquiries are welcome. Some locations may be restricted by local lockdowns because of the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak and live online Essentials courses are also available.
Please see this dedicated page to keep up to date with developments.
AAT Essentials are one-day finance training programmes ideal for finance and accounting professionals, as well as non-finance staff looking for a better understanding of key financial processes.
They deliver practical skills that can be applied immediately, to help you manage business finance more effectively, improving your performance and productivity.
For individual training needs, you can find open AAT Essentials training programmes near you. You can find more information on the individual training programme pages.
For large groups of staff that require the same training, we can hold programmes in-house at your offices, or at an external location.
The AAT Essentials training programmes include:
- Finance for non-financial managers
- Making sense of financial documents
- Managing cash flow – keeping your business healthy
What you can expect
AAT Essentials training programmes have been specifically designed to meet the needs of business.
- Small teaching groups maximise your learning and time spent with the trainer.
- Each programme is delivered by an expert AAT trainer.
- We use practical case studies and exercises, with interactive sessions throughout the day to test understanding.
- You'll receive a certificate of attendance on completion of the training programme.
- You'll receive programme materials to support you through your training, and to refer to after the training programme.
To book a place on a training programme, use the links above to look at upcoming dates and reserve your place using our online booking service.
To search for all other open AAT training programmes use our events search.
If you'd like advice or more information on how AAT can support you, speak to one of our helpful advisors on +44 (0)20 3735 2434. Our lines are open Monday to Friday 09.00–17.00 UK time. You can also request a call back.
If you prefer you can email us at email@example.com.